Sun fire, blazing sun direct earth, like all things on earth are not the angry, mature dry wheat drying, and anxious waiting for people to harvest, the seedlings drying listless children, and anxious waiting for people to jump into the Gun Tang, and risked seedling transplanting bubble years, the busiest year in rural areas, the most bitter of the season is up. She, like me, obviously do not have enough stamina and strength into this dirty, tired and bitter rural busy season. So we can escape is to escape, to hide the hide, side pen, cow side, cesspit, the best perch became Woliang, in that with the smell of the cool breezes, she and I talked about Her father, Shanghai, voice full of pride, Shanghai saw and heard about her tone full of envy. More often we are not saying anything, just quietly sitting, sitting, after the share of the comfortable enjoyment of tired, burning after the share of cool.
A hook golden moon, a clarion frogs, bits and pieces of the fireflies, she and I each carry a bench, holding a Pushan, marching night, happily marched in a mighty movie team. Along the way she and I talked about,
Is the fear of rural labor, brought us together, is closer to the cultural life of poor of our distance. As the conversation again and again, I have a deeper understanding of her. She is the rare high school students in rural areas, my mother died, my father working in Shanghai, and brother live in the village of women on her "lazy" and "culture" of much dissatisfaction, and the village women, she also incompatible. Later I heard she in love, young man in town, I also happy for her, but also a bit worried that the city boy right? She will love you long time? In urban, rural Two days of age, a good guy and agricultural material girl will not fall in love.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette
没有评论:
发表评论